Death to the Jester Death to the Jester

hahah

I kinda liked it. Sorta felt like a Video game you'd play in the early 90's and it bought back some good ol memories. The volume of the voices was really low and i think this was the biggest let down. But all in all it was enjoyable and thats what counts.

mking13 responds:

thank you, I'll keep the volume thing in mind when i record sound. My mic is very weak.

NOTLS: Redux NOTLS: Redux

Alright

I dunno even with the poor lip sync and bad colours I kinda liked it. It gave you a sense of feeling and thats all that matters when it comes to short flicks and cartoons. I enjoyed it :)

Battosai810 responds:

Bad colors? How were they bad? I can see the bad lip synching though - they're synched to an older sound track, that I rerecorded again. That and I think it's one of my first lip synching gigs. I'm happy to hear you still enjoyed it though, thanks for watching.

Oh Okay Oh Okay

HArrr

Hey I always enjoy some good ranting. Makes me feel like i'm venting at the same time :)

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Touched

This should of been the official film clip. You sir are a God Among men.

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2

Inspiring

You've been a favourite animator of mine for quite sometime and this new cartoon smashes my expectations of your work. Truely inspirational dude, keep on creatin'! 10/10

the YuYu the YuYu

Inspirational

You are truly an inspiration for all budding animators out there. If it wasn't for you I would of never discovered Toon Boom! Thanks buddy your work is always top notch!

Candy Hole #1 Candy Hole #1

Wickid

Great Cartoon. I guess ya need a warped mind to come up with great Original ideas like that. Friggen loved it dude. 10 stars

"Winter" "Winter"

Damnnnnn

Jesus dude that was fucked up. You deserve 10 stars for this but you also need to go see a psychiatrist cause that was depressing as hell. Well Done!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

The BEST

Best Cartoon i've seen on NG!!!!!! I Wish I had your skill.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Genuis

You Sirs' are Genuises. Wish I had a large group of animators to work with, makes me jealous. Great Job! adding this one the favourite!!!!!